- Patient walks in to a hospital and the nurse draws blood/specimen and sticks it with a bar-code label.
- The blood or specimen is sent to the Laboratory machine for testing.
- The results get stored in a Local LIS and Cloud LIS after validation by the Lab QC /Scientist.
- The Hospital Physician views the result immediately via HIS/Doctor Portal
- The Patient may go to another hospital for a follow up.
- The Physician retrieves the Lab Results from LIS cloud and perform the necessary follow up action.
- The smaller hospital Lab Analyzer will send the results into the cloud LIS for review by the Lab Scientist and the physician is able to view the results instantly.